ST ANDREW’S C of E PRIMARY SCHOOL BREAKFAST CLUB
Breakfast Club procedures:
• Cost: £3.50 per session
• Staffing levels may need to fluctuate to meet the staff/pupil ratio, therefore bookings will need to be made in advance so that staffing levels can be planned appropriately.
• Booking is made through ParentPay and must be booked 3 days in advance.
• In emergencies, if a place is required on an ad hoc basis then a booking form will need to be filled out the day before and payment for that session made at the point of booking.
• Due to the need to pay and book places in advance so that levels of staffing can be organised and food purchased, we will be unable to offer a refund if a child does not attend.
• Medication will be administered in accordance with the existing school policy.
• In case of emergency parents/carers need to leave contact details of themselves and two others on the booking form.
Communication with Parents
• Written notes to parents from the Breakfast Club Staff will be passed on via the child’s classroom teacher.
• Any messages that parents/carers wish to be passed on to their child’s class teacher must be put in writing and the Breakfast Club staff undertake to pass these on. It is not possible for Breakfast Club staff to pass on verbal communications.